Rosa Parks’ ‘Featherlite’ Pancake Recipe
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the buttermilk, egg, melted butter, and peanut butter until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and stir until just combined. Be careful not to overmix; a few lumps are okay.
- Preheat a non-stick skillet or griddle over medium heat. Lightly grease the surface with butter or cooking spray.
- Pour 1/4 cup of batter onto the skillet for each pancake. Cook until bubbles form on the surface, then flip and cook for an additional minute or until golden brown.
- Serve the pancakes warm with your favorite toppings, such as sliced bananas, maple syrup, or an extra dollop of peanut butter.
- Enjoying the Pancakes: A Taste of History
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the refund policy for History By Mail subscriptions?
We offer a satisfaction guarantee for our History By Mail subscriptions. If you are unhappy with the service at any time, simply email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will cancel your subscription and refund the remaining amount.
What is the return policy for Cartoon Boxes?
Cartoon Boxes have a 30-day return policy. If you need to return an item, it must be in the same condition as received, unused, with tags, and in its original packaging. Please contact us at email@example.com to initiate the return process.
How do I manage my account and cancel my History By Mail subscription?
You can easily manage your account and cancel your History By Mail subscription by logging into your customer portal on www.HistoryByMail.com. Use the "login" link at the top or bottom of any page, enter the email used during sign-up, and follow the instructions. Cancelling will not affect your current subscription, but it will prevent future auto-renewal.
How long does it take to receive a refund for a returned item?
Once we receive and inspect your return, we will notify you of the refund approval. If approved, you will be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please note that it may take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund.